Manipulating, Visualizing, and Downloading Data
In Part III you will learn:
- how to manipulate data with Ingrid commands.
- how to produce a variety of plots using the data viewer and Ingrid commands.
- about the variety of formats in which data and plots are available for download.
EXPERT link that allows you to quickly
view how operations can be done with Ingrid in expert mode.
- You may use the examples to continue to practice the techniques
covered in previous sections or you may go straight to the point where the new tools
are demonstrated via a START link.
- Some of the examples in Section A offer you the opportunity
to view the data in its original form as well as after an operation is completed.
The utilities used in these demonstrations are included to introduce you to some of the
visualization capabilities of the Data Library and are covered in more detail in
Sections B and C.
||A. Manipulating Data
||B. Visualizing Data
||C. Downloading Data
||Tutorial Table of Contents|